At No35, we daily source the finest foods available, using a wide array of regional food purveyors providing us ingredients which highlight our seasonality. Dinner is served each evening from 6pm with each menu designed by Chef de Cuisine, Michael Harrison.
SPECIAL PRE- THEATRE OFFER:
- 6.00pm – 7.30pm (Sunday – Thursday)
- 5.30pm – 7.00pm (Friday – Saturday)
- 2 courses and a glass of wine for $60 per person
- Offer excludes groups of 9 guests or more. Seating duration is 1 hour and 30 minutes *Discounts do not apply to this package.
Lunch in No35 is served from 12pm until 2pm (Thursday & Friday). With floor to ceiling windows looking out over Melbourne
SPECIAL LUNCH OFFER:
- 12.00pm – 2.00pm (Wednesday – Friday)
- 2 courses including a glass of wine, tea or coffee $55 per person
- 3 courses including a glass of wine, tea or coffee $60 per person
*Discounts not applicable to this special offer
*Only available for groups of 9 guests or less
- Wine & Drinks
At No35, we love to offer a truly good bottle or glass of wine. No35?s wine menu offers a mix of Australian, new and old world wine selections.
The restaurant serves a Full buffet breakfast, Continental breakfast and À la carte selection.
- Full Breakfast – $45 per person
- Continental Breakfast – $35 per person
- À la carte selection – See menu below
- Open everday
- 6.30am – 10.30am